Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar

Enrollment Forms

back to school supplies

Students want to be at Tarrant...


Students and Familes Living in District:

Living in district enables students to automatically attent Tarrant City Schools. However, each year parents are asked to prove residency.

Returning parents, please complete you online registration packet at tarrant.schoolmint.net, bring a valid Driver's license, current custody documents (if applicable) and one item from both of the following lists:

One of the following item(s): 

  • Current property Tax Bill of Tarrant Residence.
  • Current Monthly Mortgage Statement
  • Current signed and dated LEASE with names of all who live at this Tarrant address


One of the following documents: 

  • TWO Current utility (electric, gas, or water) bills showing your name and address—NO cell phone bills, cable bills, or disconnection notices.
  • Current state or federal income tax statement
  • Current state or federal assistance verification


New Students and Familes Moving into the District:

Parents of new students should register online at tarrant.schoolmint.net, bring an original birth certificate, original social security card, and a current, "blue" immunization form. New students are also required to bring all of the required documents listed above or returning students.


For more information regarding registration and re-enrollment, please call the central office.