Registration will be Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at Tarrant Intermediate School #1 Wildcat Drive, Tarrant, AL from 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm.
Students and Familes Living in District:
Living in district enables students to automatically attend Tarrant City Schools. However, each year parents are asked to prove residency.
Returning parents, please bring a valid Driver's license, current custody documents (if applicable) and one item from both of the following lists:
One of the following item(s):
- Current property Tax Bill of Tarrant Residence.
- Current Monthly Mortgage Statement
- Current signed and dated LEASE with names of all who live at this Tarrant address
One of the following documents:
- TWO Current utility (electric, gas, or water) bills showing your name and address—NO cell phone bills, cable bills, or disconnection notices.
- Current state or federal income tax statement
- Current state or federal assistance verification